jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Snow and Good Energy - October 27 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, October 27, 2012

Snow and Good Energy - October 27 2012

It started to snow here in Mackay, Idaho last night - our first storm of the year with snow here in town.
This morning, we had only 2 inches of new snow. I used my snowblower and cleared the driveway.

Then, I went over to my father's house and shoveled his snow the old fashioned way - with a shovel - I like shoveling snow!

Walked Kemmer to the Big Lost River Smelter Bridge (1.2 miles).
 I wore my YAKS which I highly recommend!

I've felt good today and able to do lots of household chores like the laundry, changing sheets on the bed, vacuuming, etc.

3 comments:

  1. Love your photo of horses in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow only a little while ago your photos were off smoke from fires, now you have snow!!! Much more prefer the snow photos,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharyn, believe it or not the forest fires are still burning. We need MORE SNOW. jm

    ReplyDelete