jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Busy Day - November 17 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, November 18, 2012

Busy Day - November 17 2012

I went to the South Custer Historical Society Christmas Bazaar at the Mackay, Idaho school today. This annual affair draws most of the community and is so much fun. I wore my mask, but everyone is used to seeing me in it.
Evadean Bauer and new coordinator, Diane Wilson.

Then, in the afternoon, I went to the funeral of a 95 year old friend, Dolly Ausich.

By 5 PM, I was EXHAUSTED and napped on the sofa until 7 PM, when I finally went to bed. I hope my hemoglobin recovers quickly and gives me more ENERGY.

No comments:

Post a Comment