jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Movie and a Steak Lunch in Scottsdale Arizona - November 21 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Movie and a Steak Lunch in Scottsdale Arizona - November 21 2012

Jani and I went to see the movie "Lincoln" before lunch today in Scottsdale, Arizona. What a terrific film!
 I felt tired this morning and look it~
After the movie we went to a nice steakhouse (we were very underdressed, but oh well) and had great steaks and baked potatoes - afterwards, I felt a lot better - I think I just needed some protein and potassium~
We returned to our hotel and started to pack for our departure tomorrow on Thanksgiving Day at 4 AM.


No comments:

Post a Comment