jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Travel For Carfilzomib - November 5 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, November 5, 2012

Travel For Carfilzomib - November 5 2012

Since my appointment is at 7:20 AM tomorrow at St Luke's Hospital MSTI in Twin Falls and I live 2 1/2 hours away, Kemmer and I drove to Twin Falls this afternoon. The motel allows dogs for a $20 fee. Kemmer is such good company and well behaved! She will wait in Jonah (1999 Honda Passport) while I have my appointment tomorrow.
We'll have to stay a second night in the motel tomorrow since my Carfilzomib infusions are 2 days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment