jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: That Happy Worn Out Look - January 17 2013

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, January 17, 2013

That Happy Worn Out Look - January 17 2013

My worn out, anemic, steroid look with my wicky hair that won't do anything but this. My hair is not falling out - it is just WILD. Despite "the look" I was able to get most of the house vacuumed today and run errands around town (in a N-95 mask). No nadir (nap) today either. My neighbor, Lew Pence, finished shoveling my driveway snow today - at last I think it was Lew or one of his brothers. They have been ice fishing EVERYDAY.


I also have a small lesion growing on the end of the forehead laceration I got last July 2012. It is firm and non-painful. I noticed it about 3 weeks ago.
You might remember the laceration I received when I fell walking on the Mine Hill 20 July 2012.


I had to wait around at home for the FedEx delivery of my next Revlimid Cycle 4 to begin 30 Jan 2013. The delivery finally came around 12:30 PM and then I was out and about on my errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment