jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Immunization Schedule 1 Year and 2 Years Post Autologous Stem Cell Transplant

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Immunization Schedule 1 Year and 2 Years Post Autologous Stem Cell Transplant

I was scheduled to get 5 immunizations today in the one-year follow-up to my 2nd Autologous Stem Cell Transplant done on 18 May 2012, but since I'm in relapse, I opted NOT to get them for now. I did not get any immunizations after my 1st transplant (done on 13 Sept 2011) because I went right in to my second transplant due to relapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment