jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Update - May 4 2013

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, May 4, 2013

Update - May 4 2013

Mule deer visit early this morning, 4 May 2013. My willows habitant. So far the deer have never jumped my yard fence....in four years. I own both the undeveloped lots on both sides of my house and yard fences.
 Walked Kemmer a few blocks this afternoon. Here's my "michelin tire gal-look" from the Dex (steriods) - still taking 10 mg every other evening. Dex has anti-myeloma properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment