jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Relapsed High Risk Myeloma - Update July 1 2013

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, July 1, 2013

Relapsed High Risk Myeloma - Update July 1 2013

Still not sleeping well...up every 2 hours or so to use the bathroom or "whine" about some ache to myself.

I did have enough energy to get the mail for my father and deliver it to him.

Also helped at the Mackay Food Bank, which I do each month and have for years. It was so warm in the old building with and outside temperature of 97 degrees or something like that. I'm glad I have the energy to still help out the Mackay, Idaho community.
The Food Bank is located in a building that first served as a grocery/hardware type store with Mackay, Idaho was founded in 1901. Hendrick's was doing business as early as 1906.
Today, the front of the building serves as the Custer County Sheriff (Deputy) office and the back as the Food Bank. Shown below in 2004.
Jani and I will head to St. Luke's Hospital MSTI in Twin Falls, Idaho tomorrow to get my bone marrow biopsy results. Hopefully, the lab values and bone marrow biopsy results will be such that I can continue another cycle of Bendamusine/Revlimid 5 mg/Dex chemotherapy.

We had a big lightning and thunder storm tonight with about 20 minutes of rain. We had to put Kemmer's "Thunder Shirt" on. It isn't a complete cure, but sure helps her anxiety with the "BOOMS".

No comments:

Post a Comment