jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Relapsed High Risk Myeloma - Update August 17 2013

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, August 17, 2013

Relapsed High Risk Myeloma - Update August 17 2013

Jani mowed the lawn with a N-95 mask and sunglasses on because hundreds of Idaho sage  brush acres have burned in the Sun Valley Area. The air quality in our Big Lost River Valley is thick with SMOKE.

3 comments:

  1. looks like you have your own little golf course.Hope to be finding you well. Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe, that's just my lawn. I seem to have developed TYPE 1 DIABETES from the Dex and now have to test blood before every meal and bedtime. Darn. jm

    ReplyDelete
  3. jm I am on the same as you chemo as you now I think it kills the bad stuff and the good also im so sick today my legs and back cant walk I feel bad about your diabetes they think I had cataracts from dex i hope you feel better soon. Joe

    ReplyDelete