jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Relapsed High Risk Myeloma - Update August 12 2013

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, August 12, 2013

Relapsed High Risk Myeloma - Update August 12 2013

Spent several hours on JackRedToo (2012 Honda Rancher Wheeler). My legs are weak and ache from the inside. I know, whine, whine, whine. Either Jeff or Jani has to help me get on on off my 4Wheeler.
Riding down toward Taylor Canyon on the BLM Road North.
Judy Malkiewicz chatting with Bart Wojciechowski, Mason and Dickson at the MINE HILL CATTLE GUARD.
On the way to Windy Devil. Jani (2004 Yamaha), Judy, and Jeff (2005 Honda Rancher) .
Big brother, Jeff.
John Powers Lake above Mackay, Idaho.
Jani and Zoe with a donut collar since Zoe has a head abrasion.
Looking back from our excursion - click twice to enlarge.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you, have been missing your lovely pictures and updates, JM.

    Take care and do whatever is good for YOU - whatever it is, I am sure you have your doggies by your side! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment anonymous - I'm doing better, now if I can only get my Type 1 Diabetes figured out - It is most likely permanent from the Dex which i need to continue to take the chemo - carfilzomib and pomalyst. Have a wonderful Wednesday Anonymous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete