jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Relapsed High Risk Myeloma - Update August 4 2013

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, August 4, 2013

Relapsed High Risk Myeloma - Update August 4 2013

Had a some better day today. Jani and I walked the dogs up and down the block early stopping to visit with neighbor, Teresa Harding. My knee pain seemed to be totally gone, but I still have some shortness of breath with walking. My oral thrush is gone and my mouth feels normal again. I still have some in my esophagus, so I took another fluconozole pill.

Teresa and her husband, Randy found an old poster when they bought the Pilash place.
Jani took a photo of it, "My Little Chickadee" with Mae West and W.C. Fields put on locally at above Chilly at Dickey above Mackay, Idaho (that's just over 20 miles from Mackay. Life before television and all the technology that we have sure made things interesting and a lot of people participated. Poster Date Unknown. From the Tom Pilash Collection.
Talked to  Scott Johnson on the phone...even without seeing his grin - he makes me smile.
I didn't have the energy to go to the last day of the Custer County Fair, but Cora Lockie brought my apricot jelly by along with my red ribbon - someone should really figure out a craft idea that uses all those fair ribbons as I'm sure every household in the area has PLENTY. Cora visited for about an hour and I loved hearing about her grandkids and great-grandkids. Earl was on the Mine Hill giving a personal tour to a BLM administrator. 

I watched golf all afternoon even though Tiger Woods was so far ahead...with a short nadir here and there between holes and even during holes. I also walked around the house for 5-10 minutes each hour too - too much one-with-the-sofa. 

We had Jeff and Dad over for a taco dinner tonight - Jani makes the best homemade tacos.

Wished Shirley Olsen a Happy Birthday today. She's the best and spent her birthday in Twin Falls, Idaho with family.


No comments:

Post a Comment