jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: University of Colorado Hospital Dana Godec, RN returned my email this morning June 20 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, June 20, 2011

University of Colorado Hospital Dana Godec, RN returned my email this morning June 20 2011

Dana Godec, RN, the Transplant Coordinator for the Hematologic Malignancies/Bone Marrow Transplant Program at the University of Colorado Hospital emailed me and answered the questions I had about insurance pre-approval for the stem cell transpant. She said the approval process is done in two phases. For right now, they have everything  they need to proceed with the first level of insurance approval. Dana will keep me updated with anything I need to do.

I feel calmer to have a contact at the University of Colorado who is so responsive to my questions.

Dana also indicated that she received my former MRI and CT study reports in PDF Format and would make sure Dr. Han Myint received them.

No comments:

Post a Comment