jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Benadryl is my new BFF~ Monday July 11 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, July 11, 2011

Benadryl is my new BFF~ Monday July 11 2011

I took my 25 mg of Revlimid with 25 mg of Benadryl at bedtime last night. I still have hives on my torso and my scalp only feels 1/2 as much on fire as Saturday, but I'm not itching like I was. I slept pretty soundly too - so, that was good.

I will have to adust to the Benadryl "hangover" feeling - but, at least it has enabled me to take my Revlimid which is KEY to my bone marrow recovery. So, Benadryl is my new Best Friend (hopefully, not FOREVER).

No comments:

Post a Comment