jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: My new Multiple Myeloma support friends July 10 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, July 10, 2011

My new Multiple Myeloma support friends July 10 2011

The wonderful internet! I have discovered two new friends also living with multiple myeloma, Pat Killingsworth in Florida who is currently undergoing his first stem cell transplant and Danny Parker in Florida who has a similar high risk type of multiple myeloma like mine who had a stem cell transplant in January 2011. Both guys have already contacted me via email and have given me a ton of support and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment