jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Revlimid rash and itching somewhat better this morning July 10 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, July 10, 2011

Revlimid rash and itching somewhat better this morning July 10 2011

I took 25 mg of Benadryl again at 1 AM and woke with hives in just a few areas on my abdomen and sides this morning. Jani helped me put steroid cream on those areaes. The skin on my torso and back still feel scalded, but not as bad. Will delay my 6th dose of Revlimid 25 mg until tonight when I can take Benadryl 25 mg with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment