jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Walked Kemmer 1.2 miles with Jani and Zoe Evening July 5 2001

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Walked Kemmer 1.2 miles with Jani and Zoe Evening July 5 2001

Got home from chemotherapy at 1:15 PM. Both Jani and I had nadirs (naps). While I slept longer, Jani went down the street and moved a gazillion big rocks that a neighbor was giving away.
Even though I felt tired from chemotherapy today - Velcade IV and Revlimid PO (by mouth) along with Decadron IV and Aloxi IV, I decided I needed to walk Kemmer 1.2 miles The mosquitoes weren't out yet and it was a nice walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment