jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Chest X-ray with 2 views - September 12 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, September 12, 2011

Chest X-ray with 2 views - September 12 2011

UCH Transport came with a wheelchair and took me to the Radiology Department in the basement of the University of Colorado for a 2-view chest x-ray (repeat from my August 23-27, 2011 stay). The x-rays went by in a nanosecond and then I had to sit and wait for transport to come get me to return me to my room on the 11th Floor. No one came for the longest time and I explained to the x-ray technician that I needed to get back up to the 11 floor for my melphalan dose which has to given in a very precise time frame due to its half life. I suggested she call the 11th Floor and tell them that I was just waiting down there and maybe my sister could come get me. All of a sudden, the x-ray technician (Julie) started to push me to the elevators and delivered me to my room. Thank You Julie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment