jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 11 - We have lift off - September 24 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 11 - We have lift off - September 24 2011

Day 11, 4 AM blood values reveal that we may have baby stem cell lift-off this morning. I guess my stem cell family with their very poor GPS (global positioning system) finally got their first pieces of furniture delivered this morning!

My white blood cell count is 0.3 this morning - YIPPEE! My platelets are just 20, so I might need a platelet transfusion today and my hemoglobin is 10.0 (anemic but, fine).

1 comment:

  1. Intending that every day in every way all your good little cells are getting stronger and stronger for the Highest and Best Good of All Concerned...so be it and so it is!

    ReplyDelete