jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 14 - Morning Update - Discharge from Hospital Day September 27 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 14 - Morning Update - Discharge from Hospital Day September 27 2011

My new baby stem cells are doing great! White blood cells are 2.8 and my absolute neutrophil count (ANC) is at 2.5. However, I remain anemic with a hemoglobin of 9.5 and my platelets are flat at 19. I will be getting a platelet transfusion this morning before I am discharged from the University of Colorado Hospital to stay at the The Timbers Hotel.
I received a platelet transfusion at 7 AM which brought my platelet value from 19 to 41.


1 comment:

  1. That's great news that you can be discharged and have a chance to begin your healing outside the hospital... I will go on intending on all those new cells getting the message to get to work and do what they are supposed to be doing - this IS for the highest and best good of all concerned!

    ReplyDelete