jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Last outpatient Velcade/Decadron/Aloxi - September 9 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, September 9, 2011

Last outpatient Velcade/Decadron/Aloxi - September 9 2011

I went early this morning to Dr. James Moore's office in Fort Collins. I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Moore, per usual.

After my doctor's visit, I had my last out-patient pre-stem cell transplant chemotherapy with Velcade/Decadron/Aloxi.

My blood counts for today, September 9 2011. I continue anemic (what else is new) despite 2 units of blood last Thursday. On a high note, my platelets are adequate.

 My immunoglobulins G are down at 468 from 539 on August 15 2011 and 743 on July 26 2011 and 3,422 on June 13 201 which is good.

Home by noon. my left eye is somewhat irritated, red, and watering. I don't know whether to be concerned about it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment