jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 18 - Afternoon Update - Walked 0.58 Miles - October 1 2001

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 18 - Afternoon Update - Walked 0.58 Miles - October 1 2001

Jani found a park on Google Earth, not far from The Timbers, so we drove over there. They had good sidewalks and most of the many children there were clustered at a skate board park area and on the playground equipment. So, I didn't get too close to any children and I wore my mask the whole way.


I've worn my hiking boots to all of my UCH oncology appointments and hospitalizations x2. The staff waits patiently while I take them on and off for being weighed.  It helps me to remain grounded to my roots in Mackay, Idaho - oh, I miss my Mine HIll walks with Kemmer. Kemmer is doing fine in Greeley with her sister, Zoe and cousin Kady -
Kemmer and jm above Mackay Idaho Hiking in Taylor Canyon.
Kemmer, Cousin Kady, Sister Zoe (same litter) June 25 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment