jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 19 Update - October 2 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 19 Update - October 2 2011

Woke with the continued sinus pressure and headache between my eyes. I took a Percocet and it helped a little, but did not relieve the headache. Just before noon, decided I better call the Bone Marrow Transplant Nurse Practitioner on call to see if this was significant. No fever, my termperature is 99.6.  I have a long history of sinus infections and have had several sinus operations, so I'm not new to this rodeo~

Nurse Practitioner Carlie called me back and instructed me to take Augmentin that I already have from the VDT-PACE hospital discharge. They will take a look at me tomorrow at my blood draw appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment