jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 43 - Blood Values - October 26 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 43 - Blood Values - October 26 2011

Dr. Myint had been called out of town, so Jani and I saw nurse practitioner, Diana V. My blood values are improving. My white count is up to 3.6 and so is my hemoglobin to 11.8 (still a tad anemic, but close to normal at 12.1). My platelets are normal at 161 (norms 150-400).

My Free Light Chains remain unchanged - which I think is good.
I also had my Trifusion Hickman Catheter dressing changed and nurse Cara said it really looks good. I still flush all 3 pigtails with heparin each day at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment