jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 44 - October 27 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 44 - October 27 2011

Our electricity finally came on around 10:30 AM this morning - making the outage 32 hours in length - that's a long time~! Jani had just returned from taking the frozen food to friend's house who had power and buying dry ice for the refrigerator items when the power came back on...just her luck!

With the permission of nurse practitioner, Diana V., I went to the movies this afternoon with Sandy Baird. Counting Sandy and me, there were only 4 people in the theatre. I was instructed to wear my mask and not to eat or drink anything from the concession. I wore the mask, but I don't think I needed to since the other 2 ladies in the theatre never sneezed or coughed or nada nothing. We saw a women's basketball movie from 1972 (based on a true story) called Mighty Macs. It was entertaining. It was good to get out of the house for awhile.

I've really been bothered by restless, painful legs - especially in my left calf and knee. Walking helps. When I asked Diana V. about it, she said it didn't really go with my stem cell transplant - but, I'm not convinced.



No comments:

Post a Comment