jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 49 - The Calm Before the Tests - November 1 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 49 - The Calm Before the Tests - November 1 2011

Day 49 - I cannot exercise today because I'm having a repeat PET Scan early tomorrow at the University of Colorado Hospital. They called and told me not to exercise for 24 hours prior to the test. I'm also having my 4th bone marrow biopsy and repeated (3rd) echocardiogram tomorrow. Jani and I are going down to Aurora, Colorado tonight and staying in a hotel near the hospital because they are forecasting another big snowstorm tonight and tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment