jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 62 - Walking and Hair - November 14 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 62 - Walking and Hair - November 14 2011

Very windy here in Colorado today, so I decided it was best not to walk outside even with my mask. The leaves and dirt were heavy in the air. However, I did do the grocery shopping by myself and did a lot of slow walking in the store.

My hair continues to get longer...but, I still look bald.

2 comments:

  1. You definitely do not merit the nickname Fuzzy yet, but you're getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be making an appointment for a cut n curl just yet, but there is hope!

    ReplyDelete