jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 63 - M-Spike Value Results from November 9 2011 Back - November 15 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 63 - M-Spike Value Results from November 9 2011 Back - November 15 2011

They repeated my SPEP on November 9 2011. The results came today, November 15 2011. My M-Spike remains at 0.1 (IgG kappa). However, now I have "hypogammaglobulinema" listed on it also. I'm not sure if this is of concern or just part of recovering from stem cell transplantation. The report also lists: Mild elevated alpha-2 fraction (alpha-2 macroglobulin). Again, not sure what that means.
 The M-Spike over time from June 15 2011 to November 9 2011.

I stayed home all day today because I had to do a 24-hour urine test that I will be taking in to UCH tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment