jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 64 - Halleluyah, I Think~ November 16 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 64 - Halleluyah, I Think~ November 16 2011

UCH called with my appointment to have my Trifusion Hickman Catheter removed - Tuesday, November 22 2011 - Halleluyah~!  Now, I'll just think POSITIVE about the blood clots (I have 2, one larger and one smaller) in my heart not causing any problems during the catheter removal.

I drove myself to UCH to take my 24-hour urine in and to get my Trifusion Hickman Catheter dressing changed. Afterwards, I stopped to pick up some insurance forms from Amy, the Social Worker. Amy has really been helpful.

I was in and out of UCH in less than 40 minutes - a RECORD~

1 comment: