jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Christmas Eve - December 24 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve - December 24 2011

Wonderful Christmas Eve with Jani and Robbyn in Greeley, Colorado. Only 3 more nights here before I depart for Mackay, Idaho. I feel pretty good, but I've eaten way too much. I still have a bit of neuropathy in my finger tips especially on my left hand. I can finally maneuver around on my new MacBookPro. However, Jani made the card above with her iPhone app. The iPad on the right - I bought for Jani for being such a good caregiver.


1 comment:

  1. I'm an Apple girl, too, and love how it works, so I welcome you to the 'Apple club!' Glad also to hear you are doing so well... intending this trend continues!

    ReplyDelete