jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Merry Christmas 2011 - December 25 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011 - December 25 2011

 My new sock monkey mittens from Shirley and Wayne Olsen to go with my hat from Lisa and Randy Mathews - PERFECT ~


My new snow blower for Mackay, Idaho from my whole family! My family doesn't think snow shoveling is in my future anymore...and for right now, Mackay hasn't had the snow that we've had here in Colorado - but, when it does comes - I'll be READY!

Jani gave Kemmer a squirrel for Christmas and she LOVES IT - she won't let the other dogs anywhere near it.


No comments:

Post a Comment