jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 80 - Taco Bell Makes Everything Better - December 2 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 80 - Taco Bell Makes Everything Better - December 2 2011

Since my white blood cell count is 5.1 (norms 4-11.1) and my Absolute Neutrophil Count is 3.9 (norms 1.8-6.6), I don't have to be as careful with my diet as I have since my stem cell transplant 80 days ago. Technically, they advise no eating out for 100 days post-stem cell transplant.

I decided that my first trip to Taco Bell since before my transplant would make me feel better about having to stay in Colorado for another month...and it worked!
You can see that my hair is growing too - looks like I have a bald spot on top, but that's just super white hair that doesn't show up very well in the photo.

1 comment:

  1. I'm wondering how Taco Bell compares to the food in the bus in Mackay?

    ReplyDelete