jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 99 - It's a MAC - December 21 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 99 - It's a MAC - December 21 2011

I have moved from the darkness of the PC world to the light of a new Apple MacBook Pro. Now if I can only figure out how to make it go!!



My Bard Power Port site is healing SLOWLY - still have pain right over the site 6 days after it was removed on December 15 2011. That crusty looking stuff over the incision is dried up glue.

 This photo below shows both the Bard Power Port site on my right (left side of photo) and Trifusion Hickman Catheter site on my left side (right side of photo).

I received Zometa on Monday, December 19, 2011. I seemed okay on Tuesday, December 20, 2011, however, today I ACHE all over in my bones - especially my hips, back, and shoulders. Probably, the delayed response due to the fact that I also received Dex 20 mg on Monday, December 19, 2011.

Gas Prices in Greeley, Colorado are dropping below $3/gallon to 2.959 December 21 2011





 

5 comments:

  1. Once you go Mac, you never go back! I've been using my MBP since 2007. If I'd been using any other notebook, I'd have had to replace it at least 4 times over. These things are built like tanks. :) I predict you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so Beth! I already like how fast it is. However, when I save things, I have no idea where they are going yet. jm

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Judi,
    WE had happy hour w/your dad last weekend. We're heading to Mackay on Christmas. I hope your drive is uneventful and easy. Would you like a pot of soup or something awaiting your arrival? What sounds good? We're there until Fri.

    Safe travels. What a good Christmas present for you!

    Marcia and Leo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judi,

    This is Janice your old trainer at RMCRI!! I hope everything is going better, just thought about you and wanted to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice - how are you doing and where did you land after graduation. I'm walking, but not really exercising and I should be! jm

    ReplyDelete