jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Blood Clot In My Heart Persists - January 5 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blood Clot In My Heart Persists - January 5 2012

I drove myself 100 miles across the high mountain desert again today for a repeat echocardiogram at Sandcreek Echo in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Still no winter here, so the drive was easy.
Sandcreek Echo in Idaho Falls was a very pleasant place. The echocardiogram room was bright compared to my previous echocardiograms and even sported a live fish tank. Very friendly receptionist,  Lynette and technician, Krista, made the whole experience nice.
The blood clot in the right atrium of my heart is still there. Of course, a cardiologist has to read the echo from today before I'll know the official results. I took hard copies of my previous 2 echocardiograms (Nov 2 2011 and Dec 1 2011) along with my MRI of the Heart Results (Nov 3 2011) so the new cardiologist would have some reference point. I wathat the blood clot persists because I really want to be more active without the FEAR of a pulmonary embolus or worse.

Went straight home back across the desert and in to the Big Lost River Valley. 48 degrees on January 5 2012 is unheard of in Idaho - but, that was the case today.
Highway 93 from Pehrson's pivot to Mackay with Mt. McCaleb on the left. January 5 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment