jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Cold Symptoms Improving and a Beautiful Walk - January 22 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cold Symptoms Improving and a Beautiful Walk - January 22 2012

My cold symptoms (dripping nose, sore throat, and weariness) are improving. I took 1/2 Claritin again this morning which really helps with the runny nose business.


I walked Kemmer to the Big Lost River Smelter Bridge and back for 1.18 miles. It was a sunshine day with lots of blue skies. I was way overdressed.
Wore my Yaks for traction.


 Our Mt. McCaleb and Lower Cedar Creek Canyon to the right from Smelter Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment