jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Shoveled Snow and Walked 0.58 Miles - January 23 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, January 23, 2012

Shoveled Snow and Walked 0.58 Miles - January 23 2012

I shoveled a lot of snow twice today both at home and for my father...it feels good to be active again! Had a bad night with pain behind my left knee. I've had this off and on ever since my stem cell transplant, but it never stays. I feel fine today.
My cold is much much improved and my nose quit dripping.


Walked Kemmer 0.58 miles with my Yaks on for traction. 
We found a big yellow ball in my field...never too old for FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment