jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: More Labs and Walked 1.40 Miles - January 26 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, January 26, 2012

More Labs and Walked 1.40 Miles - January 26 2012

I received a couple more labs from January 16 2012 today via fax. My phosphorus, uric acid, and total protein are all normal.

Kemmer and I walked 1.40 miles this afternoon - more briskly than yesterday. Hard to tell who loves these walks more..... My sinus cold is pretty much history. I just have another day of Augmentin left - hoping one 10-day course is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment