jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Hair Growth Continues and a Walk - January 25 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hair Growth Continues and a Walk - January 25 2012

I lost my hair on September 6 2011. It started to grow on October 16 2011 and here you have it on January 25 2012. I'm not sure what the dents in my forehead are from but, they weren't permanent. 
I walked Kemmer 1.40 miles this afternoon - at times briskly and at times strolling.

1 comment:

  1. What an incredible view you get on your walks! Glad you are continuing to improve daily!!

    ReplyDelete