jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Started Maintenance Chemotherapy Cycle 3 of Revlimid 10 mg Today - January 31 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Started Maintenance Chemotherapy Cycle 3 of Revlimid 10 mg Today - January 31 2012

I started my 3rd Maintenance Chemotherapy Cycle of Revlimid 10 mg by mouth today - 14 days on and 14 days off, January 31 2012.
Other than low white blood cell counts, fatigue, fluid retention, dry skin, cramps in my leg calves, and perhaps my left leg pain, I have not experienced side effects from Revlimid like the skin hives I had when I took 25 mg prior to my autologous stem cell transplant on September 13 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment