jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Blood Work and A Walk - February 1 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blood Work and A Walk - February 1 2012

Drove to Lost Rivers Medical Center Laboratory in Arco, Idaho today for my weekly blood draw. Went well on first poke with 24 gauge butterfly in my right hand.
As soon as I got home I received the fax with the results. My white blood cell count is still low at 2.5 (norms 4-11.2), my hemoglobin normal at 14.5 (norms 12-16); and my platelets are tad low at 139 (norms 140-440).
 
All of my comprehensive metabolic values are normal, as is my LDH, Uric Acid, Phosphorus, and Magnesium.


 When I got home, I walked Kemmer 1.18 miles to the Big Lost River Smelter Bridge.
 We startled two ducks in to flight. Remember, you can click once to enlarge photos and twice to enlarge them to original size.

No comments:

Post a Comment