jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: SPEP - M-Spike Values from January 16 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, February 27, 2012

SPEP - M-Spike Values from January 16 2012

When I went to my appointment at the Salmon River Oncology today, they had my SPEP and M-Spike values from January 16 2012 which I thought they did not order. My M-Spike is at 0.15 on January 16 2012 and it was 0.10 on 1 December 2011. They drew the SPEP and M-Spike again today, February 27 2012, but I will not have the results until next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment