jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Compazine and ME - March 23 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, March 23, 2012

Compazine and ME - March 23 2012

I was really nauseated with burning guts in the night and decided at 1 AM, March 23 2012 to take a compazine tablet. The pill helped my stomach A LOT, but made me DIZZY and unstable on my feet. I had to sit down in the shower or faint, as I got ready to leave for my late morning appointment at UCH. 


My north - south issues with my GI Tract continue. I took 1 1/2 packages of Miralax last night (March 22 2012) and drank a glass of warm prune juice (sounds terrible, but goes down easily) - seemed to do the trick this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment