jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: UCH Breakfast and Visitors - March 17 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, March 17, 2012

UCH Breakfast and Visitors - March 17 2012

You have to call Room Service and order what you'd like to have for your meals. Then, the meals show up about 45 minutes to 1 hour later. Here is my breakfast. I was only able to eat the eggs with ham, because the potatoes and the veggie sausage were too heavily seasoned with PEPPER for my tummy.
Soon after eating, it seem all the peristalsis in my gut STOPPED and things wanted to come north. I was given Compazine IV and it helped a lot. However, it made me very sleepy.

Faye Hummel and Juli Richter came to visit at mid-day. They are both a lot of fun.

Jani came later and stayed until nighttime.

No comments:

Post a Comment