jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: April 18 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18 2012

Kemmer and me April 18 2012 in Greeley, Colorado. Not up to walking today, but I did stroll around the backyard.
The lilacs are blooming here in Greeley, Colorado and they smell so nice!
I had a rough night - pain across my chest beneath my breasts that was like a constricting band, but it did not go around to my back. I thought I might be having a heart attack, but Jani checked my blood pressure, pulse ox, and pulse and I they were normal. We decided the pain was related to my esophagus and/or stomach and it would be better if I tried to sleep sitting up. I took Kytril and a 1/2 Percocet and things calmed down. Jani is so good with me when I whirl in to anxiety about something!

No comments:

Post a Comment