jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Neulasta Injection - April 19 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, April 19, 2012

Neulasta Injection - April 19 2012

Jani drove me to UCH this morning for a Neulasta injection in the back of my right arm which will help recover my bone marrow from all the chemotherapy I had with the 2nd Cycle of VD-PACE 13-17 April 2012. I was careful to remember to take Claritin 10 mg prior - hopefully, to reduce the bone and muscle pain associated with Neulasta.
We were in and out in 20 minutes and the Valet Parking had our car close, so we were home before 11 AM. I told Jani we should buy a Lotto Ticket with this kind of luck.


Came home and walked 0.52 miles in 16 1/2 minutes up and down the street here. Kemmer walks with me so nicely without the leash. 


No comments:

Post a Comment