jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: April 20 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, April 20, 2012

April 20 2012

Chuck Henderson drove me to my blood draw appointment at UCH this morning. My blood values are good and have not begun to travel downward as is expected after the 2nd Cycle of VD-PACE. Chuck and I were back in Greeley at 11 AM.
My white blood cell count remains higher than it has ever been at 7.5 (norms 4-11.1); my platelets adequate but low at 99 (norms 150-400); and my hemoglobin is low, but great at 11.1 (12.1-16.3).

On the peripheral smear, I have "sperocytes" and "tear drop cells" whatever those are.
Comprehensive metabolic panel is all normal including my protein and albumin levels which indicate my diet is adequate.


No comments:

Post a Comment