jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Fragmin Injection - April 19 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fragmin Injection - April 19 2012

I continue on Fragmin 12,500 units daily injection to thin my blood since I still have the blood clot in the right atrium of my heart. I'm really supposed to have a dose 15,000 units, but since I I have the 12,500 units on hand the my co-pay is $200, they decided 12,500 units would be okay until next prescription. I give the injections to myself in my abdomen with the DULLEST needles in the world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment