jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 10 - May 28 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, May 28, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 10 - May 28 2012

My stem cells have engrafted. My white blood cell count is up to 0.7. However, I have a terrible, ongoing  headache probably from neupogen which has slowed my blogging. Look back for more posts if the dang headache EVER gives up.
They disconnected me from all of my maintenance intravenous fluids and now I have to drink all my builds by mouth. Good buy IV pole.



No comments:

Post a Comment