jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 12 - Discharge from UCH to Marriott Residence Inn May 30 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, May 30, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 12 - Discharge from UCH to Marriott Residence Inn May 30 2012



My cousin, Diane Dynia Miller came by to help Jani with the discharge stuff. We had lots of stuff after 20 days in the hospital. I had a terrible headache, but I smiled for the photos despite feeling like crap.



Jani packed up my 1126 UCH Room and were discharged by RN Jen at 3 PM - right on schedule. I did not wheel that cart.

We drove to the Marriott Residence Inn and checked in, Diane and Jani brought all our stuff in and I went to bed with an ice bag on my aching head. Diane stayed with me in the room while Jani went to the grocery store.

UCH Hospital in relationship to Marriott Residence Inn




1 comment:

  1. Hope every day brings you strength , hope, and no more head aches or any pain whatsoever. Your positivity is an asset. Wishing you rapid healing and good health

    ReplyDelete