jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 6 - Early Night Filled With Blood Transfusions and Platelet Transfusion May 25 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, May 25, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 6 - Early Night Filled With Blood Transfusions and Platelet Transfusion May 25 2012

I had to have 2 units of blood and one unit of platelets. They started after midnight as May 25 2012 began and didn't finish up until 3 AM. Hence, because of all the vital sign checks, I didn't get any sleep...I don't think I'm whining --- but, I could be.



1st unit of blood. Again, thankful to all those who donate to keep me alive!



Aide Kwame did my vital signs many times through the night.





 2nd unit of blood.


RN Sherry hanging the platelet transfusion...she really worked hard tonight and is an excellent caring nurse.




No comments:

Post a Comment