jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 7 Walking is Easier with blood on board - May 25 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, May 25, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 7 Walking is Easier with blood on board - May 25 2012

My morning labs. White blood cells non-existent as expected. Hemogloblin soaring for me at 10.7 (norms 12.1-16.3); and platelets just 37 after the transfusion - so, will probably need a 2nd transfusion tonight.




Shawn and Tom Egle stopped by for visit  and I was so excited to see them I forgot the photo op. Sorry guys!




I walked for 15 minutes twice today and did the steps once.






 Jane Koeckeritz spent a lazy afternoon with me and even walked with me.



 Doing the steps.



 Aide Cristina does my afternoon weight (162 pounds).



 Aide Cristina doing my vital signs.





No comments:

Post a Comment